CATCH MY LECTURES ABROAD

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Joy Bringer Goes to Italy!

I am in Rome, Italy! This is a Big Dream come true for me. As a child, I was captured by all the intrigue and drama of Roman history. All the plots to gain material power were fascinating to me. And yet there was always a deeper calling for my soul... The art and creativity took my breath away.

It still does. I am here in this beautiful country of Italy celebrating a Big Birthday. I am staying in this wonderful bed and breakfast inn called Angolo Romano, in Vatican City. I love inns because I feel so at home. Gianfranco, the owner of the inn is an extremely gracious host. He is warm and friendly and wants you to have the best experience in Rome possible. I am.

In the last few days, I have walked the streets of Rome with heart-felt Joy. Italy is truly a country of Joy Bringers. I have Romed Rome! I move through this experience, aware of a deeper rhythm to this city that transcends all the cars, tourists and thrill seekers. There is a spirit of Joy that urges you to live life to the fullest. To grab your Joy and dance with it until the breath leaves your body. It is an invitation to be present with a heart full of Joyful Anticipation.

Yes, I have wonderful pictures and great mini videos capturing my stay here in Italy. I will be posting them soon. Oh, and did I tell you that I unexpectedly strolled into a carnaval celebration with vibrant colors, music and a parade?  Divine Flow... Tomorrow I intend to visit Florence and feel the magic of Tuscany.

I am a Joy Bringer in a land of Joy Bringers! My soul feels tingly... This feels like home...

Peace and Love,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment