CATCH MY LECTURES ABROAD

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Return of Mystic Hands

What a wonderful world we live in! I am beyond happy to be back sharing Life and all its adventures with you. I am becoming more technologically literate. Notice my picture with my profile? At last... Of course it was very easy inserting the photo! I also have a Flip video camera and I can't wait to share my videos with you. I just Skyped to Brazil and talked for I can't tell you how long. I am so excited!

I actually posted my last blog from Brazil. I am now in Costa Rica again. Yes, beautiful Samara Beach! I would like to share some reflections with you about my time in Brazil. So, stay tuned in for future blogs. I also have lots to tell you about my new book: Joy Bringers: Celebrate the Joy in Each Moment! And did I tell you about my friend Qiana??? Wow!

Life is great! We will connect again soon!

Peace and Joy!
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment