CATCH MY LECTURES ABROAD

Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Beauty Within You Radiates Out to All You Meet

Believe it or not, 2013 is here... This is a year for dream manifestations, unlimited possibilities and bright passions unfolding. Breathe in and enjoy the sensation of this moment. Yes, that's it... Now breathe out and know that all is well.

Here is an affirmation just for you.

"The beauty within me radiates out to all I meet. The beauty that surrounds me mirrors the beauty that I am."

I captured these moments of natural beauty. Enjoy!


Sun and Leaf... Costa Rica





Hot Pink Floral... Costa Rica






Passionate Red... Costa Rica




Burst of Joy Orchid... Brazil
 


 
Royal Purple Orchid... Brazil



Bromelia Bliss... Brazil



 Water Wonder... Ilhabela, Brazil

Remember, when you are in the presence of Divine Beauty you are experiencing who you truly are.

Peace and Joy,
Vickie








No comments:

Post a Comment